Jan 21, 2009

"Shhh! JUST LISTEN"

The quiet was so loud that I could here the sound of my heart alone.. Then as the sun warmed the air, things began to awaken and natures music performed a wonderful symphony of buzzing dragonflies, whistles from a myriad of birds, the sound of a bass braking the stillness of the waters, a twig snapping from some unrevealing deer, and the mornings day gave birth once again to anew. This is painted with oils on a 6x8 inch archival board that has been mounted on a varnished wooden box. $135 includes shipping in the USA. Email schwartzart@earthlink.net for paypal (Sold)

4 comments:

Cara said...

Gerald - I know I risk sounding repetative but this is beautiful. You captured the sun and its effect perfectly -

Gerald Schwartz said...

Thank you Cara..
This was a bit of a challenge being so small so I'm going to comet this painting to canvas, just seeing about the size, not that I cant do more then one.. I'll photo and post the progress of it.. Thank again for stopping by.

Donna Crosby said...

Simply Awesome.

Gerald Schwartz said...

Thanks, I really had fun painting this and learning from it..