Mar 21, 2015

Here is #12 for the SCRAPBOOK SERIES"


                                                                   "OFF SHORE"
                                                               30X30 oil on canvas

I'm not sure just when I took this picture, but at the time my thought of painting it was far, faraway.  I was North on the Interstate 5 heading up to Redlands, California when I pulled off onto a little road with a sign that said "DEAD END".  So! I of course had to see where this might take me.   Well, much to my delight, 8 miles into this drive this is what I found.  Taking one photo using film of the time.   Putting this photo away with all the rest of forgotten shots  I found it and said to self, "Hello!" Here is another for my scrapbook series.... Nice find.

No comments: