Feb 11, 2009

"SUNDOWN"

Up in flagstaff and the years first real snow was something to see. I went , for wanted to get some good shots to take back to my studio and commit one or two to canvas or my dailies, this one will be both. The rest of the gang I was with, went skiing, thats not my thing, give me the warm fireplace, hot chocolate, good tunes, I'm happy. This is an oil on archival board, like all the blogs are, then mounted on a varnished wooden box so no framing needed. For availability E-mail:schwartzart@earthlink.net
(Sold)

2 comments:

Cara said...

Beautiful Gerald - really really beautiful. And I agree 100% - I'm happiest indoors by the fire when there is snow about..

Gerald Schwartz said...

Hello Cara,
It was fun going, for I needed some snow pic's But! the cold is not my cup of tea.. Hot coffee, Yes! with a shot of Frangelico... That is my kind of a day in the snow..