May 25, 2009

"BURGERS & SHAKES"

This was a labor of love to do and accomplish.. after painting this I need to re-do my prescription for glasses... Oh! it was fun painting and working it all out... Also good burgers at "Big Bills".. This along with my other blog paintings will be going into the Laguna show in the summer. I mentioned before that on Jun 25 all paypal buttons are removed from my blog site and there will be a price increase as of that date do to the nature of the show. I hope to post more blogs between now and then at present prices unless otherwise indicated. During the summer I will accept emails if there is any interest on a painting, all emails will be checked every evening for two months... Just as a thought, this painting , as much as I would have loved doing it in one day, wasn't gonna happen... This is a 6x8 inch oil on Birch panel, mounted on a varnished wooden box. E-mail schwartzart@earthlink.net
(Sold)

4 comments:

Gwen Bell said...

Wonderful bright palette! Love that little touch of green and yellow. This should prove to be a hit at your show. It just "feels" like Summer.

Gerald Schwartz said...

Gwen Bell! I do thank you and hope your words come true as of this show..

I wanted that feeling of summer, glade you felt that and thank you for saying so...

PainterLee said...

What a treat to find your work! Your composition style is wonderful! Love your work!

Gerald Schwartz said...

Thanks Lee for stopping and taking a peek at my passion.. You know what it's like to love doing what we do..

thanks you for your kind words..