Jan 25, 2016

"TANGERINE SUNSET"


                                                  "TANGERINE SUNSET"
                                                    10X10"  oil on canvas

With so many sunsets to choose from to paint, I came across this photograph I had taken when there was still film.   Not knowing how long ago I took this I thought "why not paint it"? In seeing the coloring of the photo, there was a feeling of nostalgia and simpler times or so it seemed.  We speed through a year, text for talking, stop remembering phone numbers for its all in the iCloud... I'm glad I paint for I get to step back in those moments and reside there for a time.   So now I'll post this, put it on Facebook, web-site, email back comments and check my iPhone for any up-dates.   Yes! I'm a tech junkie when not painting, lucky me.
For inquiries of purchasing, Email:schwartzart@earthlink.net 

No comments: