May 15, 2016

"THE GETAWAY"


                                                          "the getaway"
                                                         6x6 oil on panel

So, I'm out and about looking for that moment that I can say, “YES” that’s what I want to paint.  Well, talk about timing, there it was, the subject I love to paint, an “Airstream”.  What could be better?  I could hear talking and the sound of some good jazz coming from it.  Just then a young couple stepped out and waved a friendly hello.  There were introductions all the way around, a hot cup of coffee and a mix of good conversation.  I found out this was their “getaway”, how perfect is that? I met nice people, got the photo for the next painting and the title all in one place.     (SOLD)

Another for the Festival of Arts in Laguna Beach CA this summer

No comments: