Jul 17, 2010

"STEAM MAKER"

Ah Yes! I got to paint yesterday at the show.  I set up my easel and began to do what I love best "PAINT".
It truly felt great to mix colors and feel the paint move across the surface of my birch-wood box's.  My rhythm broken with good conversations with passerby's who stopped to see and then I would direct them to my booth and talk about the Daily Painters, it is wonderful to know how many people are hearing about us, one such lady made it a point to find me as she has been fallowing my posts.  So here is an ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING, all done on Birch wood that has been mounted on a varnished wooden box so no framing is needed, the size is 8x6 inches. (Sold)

2 comments:

Gerard Boersma said...

Nice one Gerald! Cannot believe it hasn't sold yet!

Gerald Schwartz said...

That makes two of us...
Gerard, thanks for stopping by :)